Every week at 09:00am, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the hotel pool.
Pilates will help you hit the ball stronger, farther, straighter, more accurately and with less chance of injury!”
Every golfer wants to play a better game of golf. Most people’s logica
One approach to achieving this is through lessons and more practice but this is the very reason so many golfers end up injured. Why? Simply because few golfers associate the need for improved physical condition in their quest for improved performance.
Like Pilates, golf requires both mental and physical strength. A golfer requires muscular strength, joint flexibility, neuromuscular training and the perfect balance between mobility and stability.
A golf swing is all about proper body mechanics. A good golf swing requires full rotational capacity of nearly every joint and must be done efficiently, easily, explosively, and repeatedly.
Pilates can help you:
• Build up the back muscles evenly
• Elongate and align the spine for better stability
• Strengthen the abdominals
• Increase overall flexibility, strength, and balance • Increase range of motion in hips and shoulders
• Enhance concentration through focused breathing
A stronger and more stable core helps golfers:
• Attain an optimal backswing and follow-through with increased range of motion in shoulders
• Get more distance and power with added hip and torso flexibility
• Have a stronger and bigger hip turn for greater power through rotation
• Create a smoother and more powerful swing due to evenly conditioned back muscles
• Maximize balance and alignment while rotating
• Decrease fatigue with less strain on the body
• Hold a body position long enough to play through a shot
• Play without pain!
For booking and info email email@example.com, first class free for the hotel guests